Every piece of Senhoa jewellery has been lovingly handcrafted in Cambodia by talented Artisans. Caring for your jewellery properly means that it will look great every time you wear it.
Using Swarovski Elements has become our signature here at Senhoa. Swarovski crystal is a delicate material that must be handled with special care. Senhoa will not be held liable for any damages incurred after the receipt of products. To ensure that your Swarovski product remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please observe the advice below to avoid damage.
- Always remove your jewelry BEFORE washing hands, swimming or applying body care products. It should also be taken off before carrying out any sports activities or doing household jobs.
- Remember to reserve your jewelry as a finishing touch, AFTER using applying body care products like perfume, beauty cream, make up or hair spray.
- Try to protect all jewelry from sharp blows, harsh chemicals found in household cleaning materials, sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Proper care and storage of your Swarovski crystals and finished design pieces will help maintain its quality and luster.
- Please preserve your jewellery in its original velvet pouch. Proper care and storage of your jewellery as well as occasional polishing with a soft cloth will help maintain its luster and beauty over time.
- Please make sure that your jewellery is stored away from intense heat and light.
- After cleaning your jewellery, please make sure it is completely dry before being stored.
General Cleaning of Swarovski Elements
Occasional polishing with a soft lint-free cloth will help you to retain the original sheen of the crystal elements. If Swarovski crystals - are soiled, they should be cleaned by hand in lukewarm water with a few drops of mild dish detergent or soap with a ph neutral base. Then rinse the crystals under running water and afterwards dry them with a soft, lint-free cloth to avoid spotting and lint spoiling the shine. ALWAYS dry your jewelry immediately after cleaning and store it in a dry, cool place until ready to wear to avoid tarnishing.
Under no circumstances should any abrasive or corrosive detergents be used; glass and window-cleaning fluids and chlorine should also be avoided, as they often cause streaking.
Pearls should only be cleaned with a soft damp cloth or mild soap, after which you should let the pearls dry immediately. Never clean the pearls with solvents like acetone (in nail polish remover) or alcohol (in perfumes, etc). Pearls should also NOT be cleaned with a jewelry cleaner or in a jewelry-cleaning machine. The harsh cleanser can wear away the pearl coating.
Do's and Dont's
- Don`t allow jewelry to come in contact with abrasive soaps, chemicals, perfumes, hair sprays and/or dyes.
- Don`t expose your jewelry to prolonged periods of extreme temperatures or intense sunlight. (i.e. window sills, car dashboards)
- Don`t store jewelry near a heat source.
- Do use a soft jewelry polishing cloth to prevent tarnish build-up.
- Do remove jewelry before swimming in the ocean and/or a chlorinated pool. (Chlorine may cause discoloration to silver. It will also cause damage to many gemstones and other natural products and may cause them to become loose in their settings.)
- Do remove jewelry before using cleaning materials.
- Do remove jewelry before engaging in exercise and/or sports to prevent scratching, denting or loss of gemstones.
- Do remove jewelry before going to bed to avoid twisting, knotting and/or breakage.
- Do remove jewelry when doing cleaning and/or gardening.